Monday, April 30, 2012

Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Dresser

Hi everyone!
In my last post I published the before and during photos of the vintage dresser I was refinishing. I finished up the project last weekend and I think it turned out great! This was my first experience using Annie Sloan chalk paint and wax. The products were so fun to use and gave the dresser a really cool finish. I'm so excited to use it for my next project!

Remember, this is what the dresser looked like before.



And this is the dresser after. I wanted to give it an old beach cottage vibe:)




I'm all excited after this project so I'll be headed back to my local ASCP stockist, Sensible Pearls this week. I'm looking forward to picking up a new color to paint my mid century console I posted about last week. This dresser is for sale. If you're interested you can email me at beachedbo@gmail.com. It's supposed to be seventy-one degrees tomorrow, I may finally be able to paint outside! XO Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment