Thursday, June 7, 2012

Vintage Dresser Before & After

Hi all! I finished my latest furniture revamp, this super cute vintage dresser! I decided on ASCP in old white and louis blue. After distressing the paint I finished the dresser off with clear and dark wax. This was my first time using Annie Sloan's dark wax. It was definitely a bit tricky but I love the finished product.

BEFORE




AFTER

The lighting in these photos is poor but hopefully you can see some of the detail. Chalk paint distresses so beautifully and the dark wax adds so much depth.



I brushed a bit of white and blue paint on the hardware and finished with clear and dark wax.







That's it for now! XO Kelly

4 comments:

  1. This turned out so sweet! Great job!
    -Kennesha
    www.restorationhouseinteriors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kennesha! Im happy I tried the dark wax, it really suited this piece! Thanks for stopping by!:) Kelly

      Delete
  2. Great combination colors! You can't go wrong with ASCP and wax. I'm your newest follower! Come on by for a blog visit.

    ReplyDelete