Monday, June 18, 2012

Primitive Hutch

Hi all! Wow, it's been a busy couple of weeks trying to finish things up for the barn sale. My goal is to complete everything before the arrival of my brother-in-law and family this Wednesday. Yikes, hope I can do it! I did finally finish-up my primitive hutch and love the results! I definitely will not mind if it doesn't sell, it's looking pretty dang cute in my house right now!:)

This is how the hutch looked when I bought it.


And here it is after. The interior is painted in ASCP old white and the exterior is old ochre.


The top shelves would be great for displaying fun stuff and the deep bottom shelves would work well for storage.


I distressed the "beads" on the beadboard which exposed the light aqua paint underneath. The colors look beautiful together. And don't forget the lovely original hardware!




It's time for this girl to get some zzzzzzzzz's! Another busy day tomorrow!  XO Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment