Sunday, March 11, 2012

Playroom - Before & After

Hi all! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! The weather is gorgeous!!! I'm loving the extra hour of sun we are about to have:) I'm waiting for my little guy to wake up from his nap so we can go back outside! So while I'm waiting, I thought I'd post the kid's playroom photos. This room was in good shape so all we did was paint. It does have paneling and ceiling tiles (ugh!) but we painted them and they look fine for now. If you saw my post of the upstairs "before" pictures you can see what we're up against. It's easier for us to take this renovation is small doses because one thing almost always leads to another!

Before




After

The play table I purchased on clearance, plus 20% off from Pottery Barn. The chairs were found at our local Restore for $5.00 each! Can't beat that!



Sophia is in Preschool this year so she comes home with an endless amount of the cutest artwork. I used command hooks, twine and clothes pins to display it. I love how easy is it to swap out her creations! Gotta love Pinterest!






Every Playroom needs a good kitchen! We have some amazing creations come out of here:)





No comments:

Post a Comment